Heatmiser neoAir Kit
neoStat and neoAir communicate wirelessly to the neoHub to offer a reliable and scalable network system that you can control from your SmartPhone. The mains powered neoStat automatically repeats the data signal from other neoStat/neoAir in the home.
Free Shipping on all orders over £200
50 Guarantee on Pert-al-Pert Pipe
SAME DAY CAD DESIGN SERVICE
- Geo-Location Facility Using your mobile phone position, Neo will automatically turn the heating off in your home when the last person has left and back on again when the first person is on their way home.
- Apple Watch Compatible - Control your Heating from your Apple Watch
- UK/Euro/Australian Adaptor Included
- Flexible Programming: Your neoStat can be setup to work in 5/2 day, 7 day or 24 hour mode. 5/2 is ideal for those with different weekday/weekend schedules. 7 day is great for those with different schedules each day and 24 hour mode offers the same settings for every day - so perfect for those at home most days.
- Comfortable Temperature: 4 Comfort levels per day, so you can for example have your home warm when you wake, a little lower whilst you are out at work, warmer in the evening whilst you relax and reduced further throughout the night whilst you sleep.
- Easy Away - Turning your heating off shouldn't be difficult - if it is, you are less likely to do it. The easy Away feature in Neo allows you to switch your home heating off from anywhere. Even in Away mode, we have your home covered providing frost protection in your home.
- Convenient Profiles - Re-programming your comfort levels as and when your schedule changes is a thing of the past. A profile is a set of comfort levels that you can activate at any time from the app.
- Always Updated - Your neoHub will automatically download Feature enhancements and bug fixes, automatically updating all of your neoStats.
- Clock Sync - Your neoHub will obtain the time from the internet and will automatically correct your neoStats based on your location. (UK, Europe)
- Open API - The open API allows third party developers to integrate with the Heatmiser neoHub.
neoAir: The neoAir is battery powered, and is designed to work with the RF Switch (supplied in the neoAir Kit) or the UH8-RF 8 Zone Wiring Centre.
neoHub: The neoHub requires a DHCP compatible broadband router.
SmartPhone App: You will need an iOS8+, Android 4+ or Windows Phone 8+ *