XPS400 Cementus 16mm routed panel. Ultra low /retro fit solution.
Easy to install panels are glued directly to existing concrete or any flat surface.
16mm depth with routed grooves for 12mm pipe.
High compression strength 400KPA
Textured surface allows excellent adhesion
Tile directly on top with flexible adhesive such as Ultra Proflex or apply 5 mm self-level compound (Mapai Ultraplan or similar) for any other floor finish (Vinyl, Carpet, Engineered Flooring)
Light weight panel includes radius return for easy install
Pipe spacing 150mm provide excellent heat output and maximum efficiency
Maximum recommended pipe length 80 metres
|Total overall dimensions
|1200mm x 600mm x 20mm
|-50 deg to 75 deg Centigrade
|BS 476 / EN13501-1 Class 0 / Euroclass E
|BS EN ISO 10140-3 19dB (6mm)
Approximate heat Outputs- 16mm XPS 300KPA Panel (depending on flow temperature)
• Under tiles: 100w/m2
• Under laminate, engineered flooring : 90w/m2 (Note: sensor probes should be used in most cases to limit to 27C/ refer to flooring suppliers recommendations)
• Under carpet, vinyl: 80w/m
Floor area, calculating quantities
• Allowing for cut offs and some wastage during install / ordering 10% extra panels should cover most projects.
• Consider floor fixtures such as kitchen units.
• Pipe circuit lengths up to 80 metres for maximum output and efficiency.